December 10, 2009

Family Day

Today is our day off, meaning there is no lesson that my son, Sasha, and I need to go to. A day off also means a family day. I know it doesn't sound like a conventional family day having a day off in the middle of the week. However, since we do not have either Shichida lessons or a gym class, my husband and I decided that whenever there is no lesson on that day we will make it our family day. Therefore, we like to take Sasha to places like Sea World, Taman Safari, or simply to a playground. The idea here is to experience as much nature as possible.

One thing about the Shichida method that many people probably do not know is that the method encourages you to experience nature as much as possible. Especially when your children are very young. It is a very good experience for them to touch the grass, to smell the flowers, and to see many different animal or even just to feel the wind blowing on their little faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment