December 07, 2009

Normal Day

A normal day for me would start by preparing breakfast for my 2.7 year old son, Sasha. Then he would go outside to get some morning sun and fresh air. After an hour or so Sasha would come back to have his flash card time. My son loves flash card that it is mostly what he plays with everyday. Sasha likes to read the words on the flash cards as well. At 2 year and 7 month old he is able to read words that I have been flashing to him regularly. To enhance his critical thinking I like to play puzzle games with him right after he finishes flash card.

Then close to noon I would prepare lunch. I am very lucky that Sasha eats anything that I cook...and he is off to nap for about an hour. His dinner is usually at 5:30 PM. Sasha is a very active boy so I let him play outside once more before his dinner time. Sasha's bath time is normally at around 7:30 PM. Right after bath time Sasha usually would look at some dots flash cards. He would anticipate the dots cards as soon as he gets dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment